PET URINE ODOR REMOVALWe can effectively remove pet stains & smells from carpets & rugs
Pet Urine Odor Removal Service
Ideally, pets would never make messes on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents occasionally happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets and rugs are at risk. Urine can seep deep below the carpets can ruin the pad and floor underneath is not taken care of promptly and properly. This can be expensive to take care of and replace.
Luckily, thanks to Aroma Fresh Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service, even carpets or area rugs severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains. If you’ve tried the products you bought from your local store in Ventura and the pet smells and stains are still there, give Aroma Fresh Chem-Dry a call!
That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Let’s Take Your Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Things You Should Know About Urine In Carpet:
- When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet.
- Does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet & flooring.
- It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues. Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how we effectively remove the pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Aroma Fresh Chem-Dry in Ventura today to get a free pet odor consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.
Michael the owner did a fantastic job removing the dog urine smell and stains from my carpet. He was on time, gave me a good price, and was very professional. Michael shared with me that he is a Biochemist and that was pretty impressive. Thanks you so much Michael, I will be using your great service in the future for my carpet and upholstery!
20% OFF Pet Urine Odor Removal Treatment
Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
Clean 3 Areas of Carpet For Only $115
Up To 450 Sq/Ft. Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers. Stairs & special treatments are extra. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
Schedule Your Pet Urine Removal with Aroma Fresh Chem-Dry!
Call (805) 200-9196 or